Don't forget our name. We provide the following professional services for every funeral (included in our standard service fee):
- Full 24 hour service, every day of the week, 365 days of the year.
- Transfer facilities from the deceased's place of death to the James Murray premises or other mortuary.
- Transport from your family home to a conference room at James Murray Funeral Directors.
- Completion of all arrangements with clergy, cemetery or crematorium regarding time, place and type of service in a funeral chapel or church.
- Attendance to all arrangements in compliance with any religious denomination's requirements.
- Prepare text and insert press notices in city, country, or interstate publications, and prepare special announcements for Lodges, RSL, clubs etc, or for country radio stations.
- The collation of all medical certificates from doctors or Coroner's Department for burial or cremation.
- Procuring the extra medical certificates in the case of cremation, and paying the prescribed fees on your behalf.
- Completion of all forms for the registration of death with certified copies made available for you.
- Preparation of the deceased for private viewing.
- Ordering floral tributes, displaying them at the church and/or funeral chapel, and the collection of all cards for return to your family.
- Transport of the deceased and family to wherever services are to be held.
- The use of prestigious motor vehicles in combination with courteous, efficient and experienced staff to give absolute attention to your every need during the funeral.
- If you require a private viewing we can provide this service at any time that is convenient to you.
We provide a full range of options for the following services:
After Hours Transfer
After Hours Funeral Service
Coffin or Casket
Press Notices or Advertising
Registration of Death
Clergy, Celebrant or Church